2017 Tour Costings in AUD
Las Vegas Extension
- Hotel accommodation with taxes, airport transfers
- Breakfast daily in Memphis, Tupelo, Tuscumbia and Nashville
- All gratuities in Memphis, Tupelo, Tuscumbia and Nashville for porterage and tours
- Professional tour guides in Memphis, Tupelo, Tuscumbia and Nashville
- Use of coach every day and some evenings
- Fully escorted from Australia by Anne Fitzgerald of Elvis Presley Tours
- All entrance fees and tours as specified in itinerary
- Optional Elvis Concert – TBA when announced
- Accommodation at Bellagio in Las Vegas with airport transfers
The tour costs are based upon general transport, accommodation costs and foreign exchange rates as at 31 August 2016. Elvis Presley Tours reserves the right to alter the costs if any of these factors change. If the tour price increases more than 10% passengers will have the right to cancel within 7 days of notification of the surcharge without penalty. No surcharges in respect of cost or currency fluctuations will be made once the payment of deposit for your land tour is received. We are happy to assist with airfares to join the tour plus any variations after.
Deposits and Payments
A deposit of $1000 per person is required at the time of booking. Full payment will be required 60 days prior to departure.
Cancellations within 60 days of departure will result in loss of monies paid. Cancellations outside of 60 days prior to departure will result in a cancellation fee of $300 per person. Travel insurance is recommended and available through Elvis Presley Tours. A fee of $75 will be charged for any revision or alteration made to a reservation after the booking is confirmed.
The tour is based upon arrangements which do not allow for refunds in the respect of sightseeing, accommodation, meals or other services not utilised after the tour has commenced.
All passengers require a valid passport and the ESTA visa waiver for the USA. We are happy to assist with this application.
All passengers qualify for 1 piece of luggage (plus 1 piece of hand luggage) for the
Elvis Presley Tours is the tour organiser and acts as agent only for passengers. We do not accept responsibility for any injury, damage, loss, delay, change of schedule or any other events that are beyond our